The LG G Pad 8.3 which has just arrived at the US slightly more than a week ago, might just have an LTE version that is headed for Europe. At least, that is what we see with Amazon Germany having set up a page that features an LTE-enabled model of the LG G Pad 8.3.
In this particular Amazon Germany listing, the LTE-capable model of the LG G Pad 8.3 has been listed for €346.50 a pop. Unfortunately, there is no estimated delivery date, and neither is there a release date to talk about. Heck, there is also no official image for us to drool over. So far, we do know that Amazon has uploaded this particular listing on September 30th, which happened to be a few weeks before this device actually made its way to the market.
Needless to say, in this day and age, it would be nice to have a LTE version of a particular device. Will this be the real deal, or is it some sort of wayward publicity stunt by Amazon? Hopefully it will be the former rather than the latter. Which particular device in the market right now would you like to see it arrive with LTE connectivity capability?RELATED
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Woman's New iPad From Target Came With Past Owner's Personal Information
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- Follow: g pad, LG,