When it comes to cameras, we’re guessing photographers are more concerned about how well it performs, rather than how it looks. Granted looks do matter, but essentially it’s what’s underneath that counts, right? Well either way if you’re after some cameras and wouldn’t mind a limited edition look to them, Canon is expected to launch limited edition models of their PowerShot S120 and PowerShot G16 cameras, with pre-orders of both cameras expected to open come 30th October 2013 via Canon’s eStore. The hardware powering the cameras will be the same as their regular edition models, with the main difference being their looks.
Customers will be able to choose color options as well as choose to place an engraving on the cameras if they wish. There will be special accessories bundled and put together in special packaging as well. For those who are interested and wouldn’t mind getting their hands on said cameras, you can expect the Canon PowerShot S120 to retail for $560, while the PowerShot G16 will go for around $700.
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2014-02-28: Canon EOS M2 Will Be Arriving To The US [Updated]