Logitech, a company that deals with computer peripherals most of the time, has just announced a spanking new speakerphone which you might want to bring along with you wherever you go – in the form of the Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e, of course. This is one compact device that will offer plenty of “bite” on paper, where it is said to deliver enterprise-quality audio for the most life-like conversations. The internal battery is able to last for up to 15 hours on a single charge, and it enables individuals or small groups to easily set up an instant conference room regardless of where they are, using compatible devices such as a computer, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
Among the numerous user-friendly features of the Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e include a sliding top section which will reveal an integrated stand. This integrated stand will hold a mobile phone or tablet at the optimal angle so that you get to enjoy hands-free video calls. In the event of an audio-only call, users are able to place the tablet in the integrated stand, pair it up with a compact Bluetooth keyboard, and take notes during the call, letting one enjoy the benefits of a streamlined workspace. Will productivity and communication improve then? One can only hope. [Press Release]
Next Story: BBM For iOS Rises To Number 2 Position On iTunes
- 2014-04-09: Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-04: Logitech Announces New Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2014-01-27: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Is An Affordable Yet Powerful Video Conferencing Solution