If there was one thing I was a little peeved about was how Amanita Design’s Machinarium was only available for the iPad, at least as far as mobile device were concerned, but then there is a possibility that some of the detail could be lost if it were translated into an iPhone game, but the good news for Machinarium fans is that if you, like me, were hoping for an iPhone version, you’re in luck as Amanita Design has brought the game onto the iPhone at long last. The game is now a Universal App meaning that if you already own it on your iPad, you will be able to download it onto your iPhone at no extra cost.
The iPhone version of the game will take advantage of the iPhone’s Retina display, Game Center achievements, iCloud saves, and pinch-to-zoom. There is a downside to the iPhone game which is that it will wipe your current save file, but to make up for it, Amanita Design will be offering six pre-saved positions for gamers to choose from, and hopefully one of them will be close to where you last saved. For those who do not own the iPad version of the game, you will be able to download the iPhone version for $1.99 via the iTunes App Store, so get cracking!
- Microsoft Could Be Selling Your Xbox Live Information For Targeted Political Ads
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays