If there was one thing I was a little peeved about was how Amanita Design’s Machinarium was only available for the iPad, at least as far as mobile device were concerned, but then there is a possibility that some of the detail could be lost if it were translated into an iPhone game, but the good news for Machinarium fans is that if you, like me, were hoping for an iPhone version, you’re in luck as Amanita Design has brought the game onto the iPhone at long last. The game is now a Universal App meaning that if you already own it on your iPad, you will be able to download it onto your iPhone at no extra cost.
The iPhone version of the game will take advantage of the iPhone’s Retina display, Game Center achievements, iCloud saves, and pinch-to-zoom. There is a downside to the iPhone game which is that it will wipe your current save file, but to make up for it, Amanita Design will be offering six pre-saved positions for gamers to choose from, and hopefully one of them will be close to where you last saved. For those who do not own the iPad version of the game, you will be able to download the iPhone version for $1.99 via the iTunes App Store, so get cracking!
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-08: Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2013-07-09: Smart Diapers Use QR Codes To Help Parents Monitor Their Baby's Health
- 2013-06-27: Skype Updates iPhone App To Support Video Messaging Feature
- 2013-06-26: Samsung Lures iPhone 5 Owners To Galaxy S4 With Smart Switch App
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices