It has been rumored and speculated that Apple could unveil new Apple TV hardware come 22nd of October during their event. However it turns out that might not be the case, according to former TechCrunch writer, MG Siegler, who basically poured a small amount of water on his own claim about Apple TV announcements, preparing us for the possibility that Apple might not have any Apple TV-related announcements to share on the 22nd of October. According to Siegler, he has heard the rumors that Apple’s TV-related projects have been delayed, and at best what we might look forward to on the 22nd of October would be a refreshed Apple TV.
This was more or less to be expected, but apparently there could have been a pretty major update in the works but might have been delayed due to unforeseen problems. Siegler’s report come forth after his tweet about “exciting” new Apple TV hardware garnered more attention than he had expected, and this latest claim is to try and lower the hopes of any Apple TV hopefuls. In any case Apple’s 22nd of October event will most likely unveil the Cupertino company’s new iPads, possible MacBook Pro refreshes, and also the release (or a release date) for the company’s latest operating system, OS X Mavericks.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash