It is nice to hear that Microsoft has just introduced a new firmware and driver pack for its Microsoft Surface Pro 2, especially when we also heard of news that the Surface Pro 2 is available not only in the US alone, but also in 20 other additional countries as recently as three days ago. Of course, in order to obtain this firmware and driver pack for the Windows 8.1 device, you will need to head on to the Microsoft Download site and sniff it out.
The file would weigh in at 158.1MB where it comes in a ZIP format, and it has been described to contain “drivers for all of the components in the Surface Pro 2 device, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update.” If you were to translate that to plain English, it would mean that should something go awry with your Surface Pro 2 tablet during or after installation, you will be able to take advantage of the manual download so that you can restore the Surface Pro 2 back to when it was right after its launch.
Do bear in mind that Microsoft has also rolled out a separate file update already for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, where these would definitely go some way in improving the overall reliability of Internet Explorer 11. [Download Page]RELATED
- Nexus 10 2013 Release Expected On Cyber Monday
- Nokia Lumia 2520 Sleep Mode Bug Haunts Users
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Facebook Introduces Windows 8.1 App Update With Slew Of New Features
- Follow: Microsoft, Surface 2,