It was just yesterday when we brought you word that the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD does seem destined to have its operating system version remain on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for all eternity, as there does not seem to be a newer operating system update coming to this particular smartphone from Motorola. Which was a bummer, really, as the smartphone itself is not exactly something that you would deem to be obsolete anytime soon, as it has not even been out for more than two years plus already.
Well, we are glad to announce that there is always hope in all situations, even though that some of them might seem to be hopeless in the first place. Case in point, we have received word from Motorola that the DROID RAZR MAXX HD might still be considered to get a newer operating system version in the future, as the status of the handset has changed from “The device will remain on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)” to “Stay tuned for an upgrade decision.” We are not quite sure whether this was due to the uproar that arose by owners of the DROID RAZR MAXX HD, or is it because of a genuine mistake on Motorola’s part earlier on in putting up the wrong status. Either way, all’s well that ends well – or so it seems, at the moment, for the DROID RAZR MAXX HD.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, Jelly Bean (Android), Motorola,