Bungie and Activision recently announced a beta is planned for Destiny in early 2014, although at this time, only Amazon seems to have been chosen to be the major retailer in the U.S. to be able to give out beta keys to those who pre-order the title. In addition to the announcement of Destiny’s beta, Bungie and Activision have released a brand-new trailer for the title that takes us to the moon, but the trip isn’t one that includes taking pictures of historic sights or even buying a moon souvenir.
As you’ll see from the new trailer, the moon has seen better days as it has been infested by unknown beings, and it’s up to those living in the last city on Earth to fight the infestation. You’ll see a ton of action within the 2-minute trailer as more of Destiny’s gunplay, special abilities and overall combat can be seen in the game’s latest trailer. The end of the trailer introduces us to a large boss who is being held down by chains, although as you’d probably expect, the chains give way and you’re left to fight the huge enemy. Hopefully by then, you’ll have made a friend or two who can help you take down this enormous enemy.
- 2014-02-07 Destiny Public Beta To Launch This Summer
- 2013-12-09 New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- 2013-12-09 Bungie's Destiny Pegged For September 2014 Release
- 2013-11-15 Destiny Beta Headed To PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 First
- 2013-10-01 Destiny Beta Taking Place In Early 2014 [Report]
- 2013-03-29 Bungie's Destiny Shown Off In New Character Development Video
- 2012-05-22 Activision's deal with Bungie revealed to be sci-fantasy, action shooter codenamed "Destiny"