Don’t you just love the free market and a capitalist mindset? Of course, there is no economic model that will be 100% foolproof, but it does seem that capitalism has a whole lot more advantages compared to disadvantages, and with the recently announced iPad Air as well as iPad mini with Retina display, pricing details have already begun to be announced by different carriers. We have already brought you what Sprint had to say about the situation, and it does seem that the folks over at T-Mobile do have an enticing carrot that hopes to entice the masses to sign up with them.
Just how attractive is T-Mobile’s offer? How about 200MB of free data each month if you end up as a new iPad owner? This would definitely undercut AT&T’s entry-level offering of $14.99 for the same amount of data each month, but it must be noted that AT&T does offer additional data for $30 a pop, with 3GB included. As for T-Mobile, they will throw in 2.5GB of data at a similar price point.
It would be interesting how far will customer loyalty go when it comes to getting the best bang for your hard earned buck. Out of all the mobile carriers, who would you stick with when it comes to the new iPads?RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: iPad Air, iPad mini, t-mobile,
- Seen at: theverge