Don’t you just love the free market and a capitalist mindset? Of course, there is no economic model that will be 100% foolproof, but it does seem that capitalism has a whole lot more advantages compared to disadvantages, and with the recently announced iPad Air as well as iPad mini with Retina display, pricing details have already begun to be announced by different carriers. We have already brought you what Sprint had to say about the situation, and it does seem that the folks over at T-Mobile do have an enticing carrot that hopes to entice the masses to sign up with them.
Just how attractive is T-Mobile’s offer? How about 200MB of free data each month if you end up as a new iPad owner? This would definitely undercut AT&T’s entry-level offering of $14.99 for the same amount of data each month, but it must be noted that AT&T does offer additional data for $30 a pop, with 3GB included. As for T-Mobile, they will throw in 2.5GB of data at a similar price point.
It would be interesting how far will customer loyalty go when it comes to getting the best bang for your hard earned buck. Out of all the mobile carriers, who would you stick with when it comes to the new iPads?
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-02-10: Insurer Brands iPad Mini As 'World's Most Breakable Gadget'
- 2013-12-12: Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- 2013-11-08: 24CT Gold iPad Air, iPad Mini Will Only Cost You Over $1800 To Own
- 2013-11-05: T-Mobile Claims They Sold More iPad Airs At Launch Compared To Tablets Sold In Q3