The world anxiously waits on Google to make two announcements, one related to software and the other to hardware. Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 are both rumored to be launched in October, but according to a new rumor, they might be unveiled next week. Tuesday, October 15th, is said to be the day when Google finally lifts the wraps off Nexus 5 and its next major Android update. According to CNET UK, rumors about the launch date comes from “whispers around the campfire” at Google Launchpad, which was a two week event aimed to help startups develop their business.
Google has already confirmed that Android 4.4 KitKat is the moniker of its next major update, whereas the Nexus 4 has sold out at the Play Store and Google has opted not to restock it. This is seen as a clear indication that a successor is just around the corner. We’ve already heard a lot of rumors about the Nexus 5 which is said to have been manufactured by LG, it collaborated with Google on the Nexus 4 as well. Recently a purported service manual of the Nexus 5 was leaked online, it revealed the entire spec list. This smartphone is expected to have a 2.3GHz quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB RAM, a 5 inch full HD display, 8 megapixel rear camera as well as wireless charging.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android 4.4 KitKat, Google, nexus 5,