So it was only just now that a rendering of the upcoming Nexus 5 was leaked and to help make things a little more official, it seems that the US Google Play store has listed the Nexus 5 along with a short description of the handset. Unfortunately the actual listing for the device is not accessible at the moment, meaning that the full specs of the handset is still unknown. The device appears to come with a price tag of $349 which is different from the $399 price that we heard of a few days ago. That is the price of the 16GB model, so presumably the 32GB model could retail for around the $400 mark.
For those who haven’t been following the news, the Nexus 5 is the upcoming Nexus device from Google and it is expected to be announced sometime later this month. Some of its alleged specs include a 5” Full HD display a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, an 8MP camera, and will obviously be running on Android 4.4 KitKat which is currently the latest version of Google’s Android operating system. No word on when exactly the device will launch, but hopefully with this listing, we will be hearing an announcement from Google in the near future.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S5 To Feature Eye Sensor (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-15 Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15 Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-05 Google Working To Fix Nexus 5 Camera Bug
- 2014-02-26 Google Now Launcher Makes It To The Play Store