Consistency and repeat performances are some of the hallmarks of greatness at the pinnacle of whatever industry or sport that you are involved in, and Nintendo has done it again with their portable handheld console, the Nintendo 3DS. The Nintendo 3DS has been claimed by Nintendo to be the best-selling video game system in the U.S. for the fifth consecutive month, while their Wii U console has also gained a new boost in momentum after a price cut was introduced.
I do suppose that the launch of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y on October 12th globally had something to do with a marked increase in the Nintendo 3DS sales, as a strong title is always a catalyst to shift more hardware units. This just goes to prove that having the best hardware in the world alone is nothing if you do not have the kind of software or games in this aspect, to go along with it. For those of you who have already picked up the Nintendo 3DS recently, do bear in mind that you should have a couple more blockbusters that are set to arrive on the same day that the Microsoft Xbox One is released – The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Mario Party: Island Tour should make an appearance this coming November 22nd.
Next Story: BitLock Is A Keyless Lock For Your Bicycle
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13: Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2014-01-12: Nintendo 3DS Set To Do Well In 2014
- 2014-01-08: Nintendo 3DS Hacked To Be Made Region Free
- 2014-01-06: Percentage Of Nintendo 3DS Sales To Be Paid To Tomita As Royalties