Nintendo has been publishing some notable titles over the past month as the Wii U got The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD just a few weeks ago while its Nintendo 3DS got Pokemon X & Y this past weekend. The next big game Nintendo will publish is Super Mario 3D World, which is headed to the Wii U on November 22. Nintendo released a new gameplay trailer for the title earlier this month, and today, the company has released a bevy of screenshots for you to look over.
In total, Nintendo released twenty-seven screenshots of Super Mario 3D World in action. The screenshots show off a good amount of action that some of the new power-ups you’ll be seeing in this title, such as the Cat Suit. The screenshots also highlight the different characters you’ll be able to play in Super Mario 3D World as not only is Mario featured, but also Luigi, Princess Peach and Toadstool.
If you’ve been counting down the days until Super Mario 3D World is released, checking out these new screenshots will certainly make the wait a little more bearable. The more you see Mario wearing a Cat Suit, the more we’re sure you can’t wait to play Super Mario 3D World.
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- UK Teen Pays £450 For Xbox One Day One Edition On eBay, Receives Photo Instead
- Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo wii u, super mario, super mario bros,
- Seen at: allgamesbeta