Nintendo has been attempting to make its Wii U an appealing video game console to purchase this year as just a few months ago, they announced they would be cutting the price of the Wii U Deluxe set from $349.99 to a more acceptable $299.99. A $50 drop in price doesn’t seem to have improved much in terms of the Wii U’s sales, so Nintendo is now changing things around with what games are bundled in with the Wii U in order to make it a more valuable purchase.
The Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set will now feature New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U. as part of the bundle, bumping out Nintendo Land which was originally bundled with the deluxe set. The new Mario & Luigi Deluxe Set will be made available starting on November 1, with those who want Nintendo Land having to purchase the title filled with Nintendo-related mini-games on the Nintendo eShop for $29.99.
This isn’t the only Wii U bundle Nintendo is making available this holiday season as their Wind Waker HD bundle will still be available to purchase. The Wind Waker HD bundle will come with a download code for The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and an additional code for the Hyrule Historia.RELATED
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo wii u, super mario bros, wii u,