Nokia’s 1520 has been announced fresh off the news wires, where we do know that the device should cost $749 thereabouts prior to taxes and subsidies being applied. Of course, the selling price will be higher than that where unlocked units are concerned, as that had always been more of the norm than the exception. According to Nstore, a “Nokia premium partner” in Italy, they are already taking down pre-orders for the Lumia 1520, where they have asked €699.99 (loosely converted to $966) for it, and it will include an initial deposit of €99.90. It does seem as though the store will have the Lumia 1520 in stock from November onward.
Just to refresh our memories on what the Nokia Lumia 1520 comes with, it will be the first Windows Phone 8 smartphone in the world to come with a 6” Full HD display, a quad-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, LTE and HSPA connectivity, NFC support, active noise cancellation, a 20MP PureView rear camera with dual LED flash, 1,2MP front-facing camera, 2GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, 7GB of free SkyDrive storage, a microSD memory card slot, and a 3,400 mAh battery with wireless charging capabilities.
What else do we know about the Nokia Lumia 1520? Well, for the model that will arrive at AT&T as an exclusive, it will come with 16GB of storage by default. Not only that, it has also been spotted with a Treasure Finder Tag, too.
Next Story: Marvel Creative Studio Stylus Announced For $35
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-07: Delta Airlines To Bring 20,000 Lumia 1520 Handsets To Their Flight Attendants
- 2014-03-31: Nokia Lumia 1520 Beats Out The Competition In Blind Camera Comparison
- 2014-03-18: Nokia Lumia 1520 Set To Receive Software Update
- 2014-03-09: Delta Air Lines Upgrading Nokias To Lumia 1520
- 2014-03-05: Lumia 1520 Beats Out Galaxy S5 For Gaming, According To Benchmarks