Microsoft as well as Nokia have both been doing their bit to promote the Nokia Lumia 1020, which is all well and good considering how that happens to be their flagship device. Heck, there has even been a special Windows commercial that was made for The Walking Dead TV show, but in terms of popularity, both the Nokia Lumia 520 as well as its sibling in the US, the Nokia Lumia 521, remain as the most widely used devices that run on the Windows Phone mobile operating system platform. The online ad network AdDuplex, which rolls out monthly reports on the Windows Phone devices which hook up to its service, earlier announced this week that the Nokia Lumia 521 happens to be the number one Windows Phone device in the US as it carries a 19.2% market share.
This would mean that the Nokia Lumia 521 has at long last, passed the previous number one device, which is the Verizon exclusive Lumia 822, while the Nokia Lumia 520 takes the position of seventh place on the list. In terms of the worldwide market share, however, the Nokia Lumia 520 continues to hold the lion’s share of the market where Windows Phone handsets are concerned. If you were to jump aboard the Windows Phone bandwagon, just which particular model would you go for?
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)