The Nokia Lumia 1020 is probably one of Nokia’s best camera phones to date and so far based on what we have heard, it is comparable, if not better, than the top smartphones out there like the iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S4. In any case what’s the point of having such a great camera on a smartphone if you don’t know how to use it, right? Well it looks like Nokia is attempting to right the wrong because over in Russia, it seems that Nokia Russia is offering their Lumia 1020 customers free photography lessons that will hopefully improve their photography skills, allowing to fully take advantage of the Lumia 1020’s camera.
The photography lessons are conducted online and will be held with Russian photography school, fotoshkola.net that is worth around $40. The tutorials will be delivered by famed Russian photographer, Vladimir Kotov, and students will also be expected to work on homework assignments and have their photos reviewed by a team. For Russian Lumia 1020 owner if you guys want to take advantage of this promotion, all you’d have to do is install the Fotoshkola app on your device, in which you will receive a PIN that allows you to redeem the lessons for free. This offer is valid until the 14th of January 2014. Pretty awesome idea we reckon; who else would love to see Nokia offer this to other Lumia users around the world?
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-16 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-03-23 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-18 Nokia Lumia 1020 Used By Scientists To See Behind Objects
- 2013-12-19 More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-12-19 Nokia Lumia 1020 Getting Nokia Black Update Earlier Than Expected