[CEATEC 2013] There are just some things in Japan that are huge locally, and the rest of the world has yet to catch on. I am quite sure that some folks in the English speaking world have picked up Japanese for the sake of playing titles such as Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest, or even Mother on the Game Boy in the past. Well, this time around, we managed to catch hold of the Dragon Quest Metal Slime smartphone by the folks over at NTT docomo, although the device comes in a shiny form factor that proves it is far more metal as compared to the traditionally loved slime.
Not only that, to make it look a whole lot more exclusive, the Dragon Quest Metal Slime smartphone happened to be residing within the safe confines of a transparent plastic box, which means that there is no way we could break it out to touch and play with it without being sent to the nearby police station. Of course, there is another allure to the smartphone that projects a psychological image of it being valuable – just place it atop a pile of (fake) gold coins that are overflowing out of a treasure chest, and you’ve got quite the winner here.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: CEATEC, ceatec 2013, docomo, dragon quest, metal slime,