It is slightly more than two weeks more of waiting for those who are looking out for Call of Duty: Ghosts to roll out on current generation consoles. In order to further tease you as well as the numerous other fan of this franchise, Activision and Infinity Ward have decided to release the game’s launch trailer. Anyone who loves a modern day action Hollywood blockbuster would definitely appreciate more than a dozen explosions in under a minute of gameplay in the trailer, while your ears are treated to Eminem’s latest single in the background. I guess if you are looking out for an intense, drama-packed and adrenaline pumping gaming experience, then Call of Duty: Ghost would be the title that you ought to look out for.
The folks over at Activision even pitched this official gameplay launch trailer of Call of Duty: Ghost, saying, “Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched. Call of Duty: Ghosts takes players to a world altered by a devastating mass event. Following an elite squad of soldiers known as the “Ghosts,” lead the fight back against a newly emerged global power.” It is starting to shape up to be a great looking game, and I am quite sure that it will sell well.
Next Story: New Barnes & Noble NOOK Arrives At The FCC
- 2014-04-22 Call Of Duty 2014 Screenshot Appears
- 2014-04-15 Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04 Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted