It did not take too long after some test runs happened Down Under, in Australia as well as New Zealand as both EA and PopCap Games have finally rolled out a long awaited title to Android users – Plants vs. Zombies 2. I guess the days for iOS users to gloat over Android device owners are now over, as they too, will be able to enjoy the latest version of the game on their tablets and smartphones. It is more or less the same version which was released on the iOS platform earlier this summer, where you are required to keep the cute looking undead at bay with the help of some plant power, whether it is during the day or at night.
Obviously, there will be some changes between the iOS and Android versions, and the biggest change would be a switch from Apple’s Game Center to Google Play Game Services when it comes to keeping track of achievements as well as leaderboards. Just like in the good old days, Plants vs. Zombies 2 will be considered to be a free download app, and you will only need to pay if you want to take the fast track to victory. Crazy Dave needs your help, aren’t you going to make sure he gets all the assistance that he needs? As long as you run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread, you’re good to go.
Next Story: Samsung GALAXY Studio Opens Worldwide
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2011-05-16 Plants vs. Zombies for Android arriving on May 31