Nintendo 3DS owners, listen up! It is time to to “catch ‘em all” once again, where we have received word that both Pokémon X as well as Pokémon Y will be experiencing a worldwide launch later this October 12th, which is just a few more days away. This would definitely go down well with the special edition Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Nintendo 3DS XL systems that we talked about at the end of last month.
These two will be the newest installments in the world-famous series, and will also be made available for the recently released Nintendo 2DS system. In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you will have the opportunity to discover additional Pokémon, interact with them on a whole new level, as well as hook up with other Trainers around the world while exploring a totally new region with brand new visuals to go along with the experience. Do you find it interesting that the Pokémon franchise originally debuted over 15 years ago, and yet it has remained one of the strongest franchises in the world of video games? Some things just refuse to die, and we do wonder how Angry Birds will be like 15 years from now. Will you be getting your dose of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y at the end of this week?
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Offers No Save Map For Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Lumiose Save Bug
- 2013-10-15: Pokemon X And Y Sells 2 Million Copies In Two Days
- 2013-09-27: Special Edition Pokemon X And Y Nintendo 3DS XL Systems Now Available
- 2013-08-15: Pokemon X And Y Pre-Order Bonuses For Japan Revealed
- 2013-05-14: Pokemon X and Y Gameplay Trailer Shows New Pokemon, Improved Visuals