There’s a little over two weeks to go for the release of the PlayStation 4, but if you purchased any accessories for the next-generation console, you might be able to pick one up on your way home today. Reports are coming in pre-ordered Dualshock 4 and PlayStation Eye peripherals have not only started shipping out prior to the PlayStation 4′s November 15 release, but some are even currently in the hands of a number of eager gamers.
NeoGAF takes note peripherals that were pre-ordered from Amazon and GameStop have started to be sent out, making your launch day plans inviting your friends over to play on your new PlayStation 4 that much easier now that you’ll have multiple controllers available. Even though you can’t do much with the PlayStation 4 controller since the console is yet to go on sale, some owners of these next-generation peripherals have taken to YouTube and social media to show off their hard-earned spoils.
If you haven’t pre-ordered a Dualshock 4 or PlayStation Eye, chances are you might be able to pick one up at GameStop if they happen to have them available. Of course, we’d recommend calling ahead first to save you a trip of actually having to leave your house for something besides checking your mail.RELATED
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Amazon Has Xbox One Back In Stock
- Xbox One Experiencing Overwhelming Demand, According To Microsoft
- Windows 7 Still Most Popular OS On Steam, Windows 8.1 Catching Up
- Gaikai PS4 Streaming Service Will Work With PS3 And PS Vita Too
- Follow: DualShock 4, PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,
- Seen at: neogaf