Halloween is creeping ever so closely, which means things should be getting a little scarier around your town. We’re sure you already have the perfect Halloween costume for whatever ghoulish activities you have planned for that evening, although Sony would certainly like to help give you discounts on some of its more scary games that is currently available on the PlayStation Network.
Sony’s Sale of the Dead promotion discounts Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead series for just $4.99 ($2.99 for PS Plus members) as well as its 400 Days DLC marked down to $3.49. Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us has been discounted to $44.99 ($35.99 for PS Plus members) and a number of Capcom’s Resident Evil titles, which includes the recently Resident Evil: Revelations, has been discounted up to 50 percent off.
Some other notable discounts include both Dead Island: Game of the Year and Dead Island Riptide, which will sell for $9.99 and $24.99 respectively, or $5.00 and $19.99 for PS Plus members. Plants vs. Zombies, Red Dead Redemption DLC and The House of the Dead bundle have also been discounted.
The Sale of the Dead will take place starting later today and will run through November 4. If you’re looking to get into the Halloween spirit, we think you should take advantage of these deals while they still have a pulse.RELATED
- PS4 Global Sales Update
- Total War: Rome 2 'Caesar In Gaul' DLC Sees Addition Of Maps, Units And Factions
- Xbox One And Sony PS4 Overtakes Wii U UK Lifetime Sales
- Desert Strike Trademarks Registered By EA
- NVIDIA Shield Gets 1080p GameStream Support Now
- Follow: halloween, playstation, playstation 3, playstation vita, ps vita, ps3, Sony,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation