We’ve gone back and forth many times on the possibility of the next iPad mini having a Retina display. There have been rumors in favor of the possibility, predictions on the contrary. We’ve heard it all from unverified sources, major news outlets and Wall Street analysts. A well known analyst, Peter Misek of Jefferies, is back again with his very own prediction, claiming that Apple is “more likely” to launch Retina iPad mini this quarter than to delay it in the first quarter of 2014, as has been rumored recently.
It has been said numerous times that Retina iPad mini launch is going to be delayed due to supply constraints of display panels. Based on these purported supply constraints, it has been speculated that perhaps Apple is going to delay the launch to Q1, 2014. Misek believes that Retina iPad mini is going to be launched this year, but it is likely to be in short supply, he predicts as little as 2 – 5 million units. He predicts the price as well, expecting it to retain the $329 price tag of the existing base model of the iPad mini. It goes without saying that a lot of us are quite done with the perpetual confusion of will Apple or won’t Apple launch the Retina iPad mini this year. Fortunately, its iPad event is merely four days away.
Next Story: Verizon Galaxy S4 Update Build VRUDMI1 Released
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Refurbished Retina iPad Mini Now Available Online
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13 Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year