AT&T might have announced that they will be offering the iPad Air, and here is something from the Windows Phone platform just in case you are interested – the Samsung ATIV S Neo. Powered by Windows Phone 8, the Samsung ATIV S Neo will cost $21 monthly with AT&T Next, or you can always opt for the more normal route of forking out $99.99 for the device as it comes with a two-year contract. The ATIV S Neo also happens to be AT&T’s first Windows Phone 8 smartphone from Samsung which will run on AT&T’s LTE network.
Just to refresh our memories, the Samsung ATIV S Neo will feature a 4.77” HD display, an 8-megapixel shooter located at the back with an LED flash with Full HD video recording capability, a front-facing 1.9-megapixel camera, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, 5GB of free online cloud storage through AT&T Locker, a dual-core 1.4GHz processor, and ATIV Beam that allows you to transfer files between compatible phones without missing a beat.
What do you think of this Windows Phone 8 device? Most of this market seems to be the domain of Nokia phones lately, so it is nice to see Samsung not put all of their eggs in a single basket.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: at&t, ativ s neo, Samsung,