Just the other day, everyone’s favorite leaker, @evleaks, revealed press renders of what looks to be the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 for Sprint. It looks like the device’s release was much closer than we originally anticipated as Sprint is not only announcing it’ll officially be carrying the Galaxy Mega 6.3, but they’re also announcing details on the Galaxy S4 Mini’s availability.
Both the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and the Galaxy S4 Mini will be made available starting next Friday on November 8, with each device taking full advantage of Sprint Spark, which the company just announced a moment ago as their “enhanced LTE network” that achieves high data speeds by combining three bands of 4G LTE wireless spectrum.
Prior to today’s announcement, Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 Mini would be headed to Sprint some time next month, with the device also making itself available on AT&T and Verizon. Judging by today’s news, it would seem Sprint certainly has the upper hand in regards to the Galaxy S4 Mini’s network speeds when compared to AT&T and Verizon thanks to Sprint Spark. We’re sure news of the Galaxy S4 Mini’s availability on AT&T and Verizon will be coming very soon, although they’ll feel a tad less exciting than Sprint’s announcement.
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday
- 2013-11-10: Sprint Launches LG G2, Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 And Galaxy S4 Mini
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 For Sprint Leaked
- 2013-08-19: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Headed To AT&T, Sprint This Month