Just the other day, everyone’s favorite leaker, @evleaks, revealed press renders of what looks to be the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 for Sprint. It looks like the device’s release was much closer than we originally anticipated as Sprint is not only announcing it’ll officially be carrying the Galaxy Mega 6.3, but they’re also announcing details on the Galaxy S4 Mini’s availability.
Both the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and the Galaxy S4 Mini will be made available starting next Friday on November 8, with each device taking full advantage of Sprint Spark, which the company just announced a moment ago as their “enhanced LTE network” that achieves high data speeds by combining three bands of 4G LTE wireless spectrum.
Prior to today’s announcement, Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 Mini would be headed to Sprint some time next month, with the device also making itself available on AT&T and Verizon. Judging by today’s news, it would seem Sprint certainly has the upper hand in regards to the Galaxy S4 Mini’s network speeds when compared to AT&T and Verizon thanks to Sprint Spark. We’re sure news of the Galaxy S4 Mini’s availability on AT&T and Verizon will be coming very soon, although they’ll feel a tad less exciting than Sprint’s announcement.RELATED
- Xiaomi Looks To Expand Into South East Asia
- $150 Off Moto X Deal Goes Live Today, Again
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- Nubia Z5S And Z5S Mini Handsets Achieve Pre-Order Record In China
- AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- Follow: Galaxy Mega 6.3, galaxy s4 mini, Samsung, Sprint, Sprint Spark,
- Seen at: community.sprint