We recently saw leaked press shots of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini branded with both AT&T and Sprint logos, leading us to believe the long-awaited device was on its way to the U.S. in the very near future. It looks like the assumption was correct as Samsung is announcing today its Galaxy S4 Mini will be available in the U.S. starting next month.
Samsung didn’t disclose when exactly we can expect the Galaxy S4 Mini to become available in the U.S., but in a press release sent out today, the company confirmed the device will be made available on AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and U.S. Cellular in two color options: Black Mist and White Frost. The Galaxy S4 will also have a number of accessories available at its launch, including the flip covers that both features an S-View window as well as ones that don’t. The Samsung Galaxy Gear will also be compatible with the Galaxy S4 Mini by the time it’s released next month.
Pricing also hasn’t been mentioned for the Galaxy S4 Mini on the announced U.S. carriers, although at least we now know when the smartphone will be made available. We’re sure it’ll only be a matter of time until the mentioned U.S. carriers will make their own announcements as to when and how much the Galaxy S4 Mini will be available for.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-16 Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-11 AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01 Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31 Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3
- 2013-05-31 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Shown Off In Promotional Video