We recently saw leaked press shots of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini branded with both AT&T and Sprint logos, leading us to believe the long-awaited device was on its way to the U.S. in the very near future. It looks like the assumption was correct as Samsung is announcing today its Galaxy S4 Mini will be available in the U.S. starting next month.
Samsung didn’t disclose when exactly we can expect the Galaxy S4 Mini to become available in the U.S., but in a press release sent out today, the company confirmed the device will be made available on AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and U.S. Cellular in two color options: Black Mist and White Frost. The Galaxy S4 will also have a number of accessories available at its launch, including the flip covers that both features an S-View window as well as ones that don’t. The Samsung Galaxy Gear will also be compatible with the Galaxy S4 Mini by the time it’s released next month.
Pricing also hasn’t been mentioned for the Galaxy S4 Mini on the announced U.S. carriers, although at least we now know when the smartphone will be made available. We’re sure it’ll only be a matter of time until the mentioned U.S. carriers will make their own announcements as to when and how much the Galaxy S4 Mini will be available for.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Galaxy S4, galaxy s4 mini, Samsung,