If you were looking for an affordable tablet, Sprint has announced that starting on the 11th of October, customers will be able to get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. The tablet will be offered for an extremely affordable $49.99, but it will require the customer to sign a new two-year contract with Sprint or as an upgrade. The tablet will be offered in both black and white finishes, although the white version will be the only version available at the start, with the black version of the tablet expected to arrive in time for the holidays. However it should be noted that the price tag of $49.99 is mentioned as a introductory price, meaning that the price could go up in the future so if you’re after a tablet, you should probably hurry to take advantage of this price.
As far as hardware specs are concerned, the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is not best tablet in the market, but we expect it should be more than capable of getting the job done. It will feature a 7” 1024×600 display, a 1.6GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, sport a 3.15MP rear-facing camera, 16GB of onboard storage that can be expanded via microSD, a decently-sized 4,000mAh battery and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running on board. Like we said it’s not the most powerful Android tablet on the market, but if you’d rather not shell out more money for better hardware, this would be one of your options.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-03-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Underway
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2013-12-11 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]