Do you think that discretion is the better part of valor? Well, I suppose I agree with that statement to a certain extent, and it does seem that the folks over at Samsung too, think that this is the way to go with the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite and Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite in Holland. These two devices happen to be the Lite version of the original Samsung Galaxy Trend as well as the Samsung Galaxy Fame, as one is able to deduce from the naming convention itself.
First of all, the Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite with the model number GT-S7390, will arrive with a 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory and a microSD memory card slot. There is an 1,500mAh battery to ensure the smartphone keeps on going, while you get a 3-megapixel shooter at the back sans a front-facing camera.
As for the Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite, this will see a 3-megapixel shooter at the back, with a slower 850MHz chipset compared to the original Galaxy Fame. Not only that, Samsung has also decided to throw out NFC capability and a front-facing camera are on this puppy. Needless to say, judging by the hardware specifications themselves, these are well poised to hit the entry level market.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store