It wasn’t too long ago that we heard about Samsung’s plans to announce a smartphone with a flexible display. There have also been reports about Samsung possibly debuting a limited run Galaxy Note 3 with a flexible display, although it wasn’t clear as to whether these devices are the same, or if they are two separate products. In any case thanks to benchmark sightings, a certain Samsung device going by the model number SM-G910 has made an appearance, and given its rather unique model number, some are wondering if this could be the flexible display smartphone that Samsung is talking about.
According to the benchmarks, the SM-G910 appears to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset along with an Adreno 330 GPU, specs which appear to be similar to the Galaxy Note 3, thus corroborating the rumors of a limited run Galaxy Note 3 with a flexible display, although in this case, the device appears to sport a slightly smaller display measuring 5.5”, versus the 5.7” of the Galaxy Note 3. Either way this is purely speculation at this point in time, but with Samsung claiming to launch the device this month, we guess we won’t have to wait too long to find out if the SM-G910 is indeed that device, or a different device altogether!
Next Story: Beats Audio Will Make It To The HTC One Max
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-02-27 AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20 Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18 Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover