Skullcandy is a name that is well known for churning out some pretty interesting and decent headsets in the past, and it does not seem as though it will stop doing so in the near future. Not especially when you have the latest Crusher headphones from Skullcandy, which was released as part of Eric Koston’s Signature series of headphones. Here is a little bit of background information on Eric Koston – he turned pro in 1992, and has made quite an impact on street skating. Koston was also the co-founder of skateboarding’s leading contest site, the Berrics, alongside fellow Skullcandy athlete Steve Berra.
Not only that, Eric’s enterprising nature also saw him start Fourstar, another top clothing brand in the industry. As for the Crusher, what kind of performance can one expect from it? For starters, it delivers punchy and powerful attacking bass that will not drown out the natural vocals and precision highs. Other hardware features include a Mic1 remote, a sensation driver, a REX40 driver, soft touch leather ear pillows, a detachable cable, all packed in an ergonomic design that will be accompanied by a travel bag. The asking price for the Crusher headphones? A relatively affordable $119.99 per pair if you are interested.
Next Story: Gold GooPhone i5S Is An iPhone 5s Clone
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2011-12-30: Skullcandy Kidrobot Mix Master headphones
- 2009-05-05: Skullcandy Decibel Collection Launched
- 2010-09-08: Skullcandy Offers A Virtual Dressing Room To Try Its Headphones On