Snapchat recently achieved the milestone of handling 350 million “snaps” within a single day just last month, which we’re sure will be a number that will continue to grow, especially after its users hear about today’s update to the application that is available for both iOS and Android users.
Snapchat has rolled out a new Stories feature that allows users to share their content within a feed, similar to what you’re probably used to when using other social media services like Instagram or Facebook. The Snapchat Stories continue the tradition of completely removing content after users view them, but instead of allowing your friends to view you content for up to 10 seconds at a time, your Snaps will disappear after 24 hours, while also showing you who viewed your Snaps.
The new Stories feature for Snapchat has rolled out on both iOS and Android, which means you can head over to their respective marketplaces in order to update your application. Considering just how popular Snapchat is for reasons that are slightly unethical to some folks, we’re curious to see what exactly Snapchat users use the new Stories feature. Hopefully it’ll be in ways the Snapchat developers thought of, rather than be used for 24-hour long smut sessions.RELATED
- PingPong: Simple, Interactive, Free Q&A App For Teachers
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Redbox Instant On iPhone Now Supports AirPlay Streaming
- Titanium Backup Now Supports Android 4.4 ART Runtime
- Follow: Android, iOS, snapchat,
- Seen at: blog.snapchat