There is nothing quite like a confirmation of a particular handset that has been leaked and much talked about for the longest time, and the same applies to the Sony Xperia Z1 f, otherwise also known as the Honami Mini or the Z1 Mini if you prefer) which has just been confirmed that it is about to make its way over to the Land of the Rising Sun. Over the weekend, there were several images of NTT docomo’s upcoming smartphone range, where an image of the handset previously known as the Honami Mini was spotted – although it has been called the Sony Xperia Z1 f now.
What you see above is a photo of the alleged catalogue, and chances are it is legit by all accounts. After all, it would be pretty nuts if someone actually had so much time on their hands to create a fake shot of such a device in the catalogue for Japan’s biggest carrier. So, assuming that the above is the gospel truth, would you want to consider picking up the Sony Z1 f when it finally hits the market? More importantly, what do you think of the name itself? Some folks might prefer the “Mini” suffix at the end to keep in line with general smartphone naming trends.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-10-10 Sony Xperia Z1 f And Samsung Galaxy J Gets Official In Japan