There is nothing quite like a confirmation of a particular handset that has been leaked and much talked about for the longest time, and the same applies to the Sony Xperia Z1 f, otherwise also known as the Honami Mini or the Z1 Mini if you prefer) which has just been confirmed that it is about to make its way over to the Land of the Rising Sun. Over the weekend, there were several images of NTT docomo’s upcoming smartphone range, where an image of the handset previously known as the Honami Mini was spotted – although it has been called the Sony Xperia Z1 f now.
What you see above is a photo of the alleged catalogue, and chances are it is legit by all accounts. After all, it would be pretty nuts if someone actually had so much time on their hands to create a fake shot of such a device in the catalogue for Japan’s biggest carrier. So, assuming that the above is the gospel truth, would you want to consider picking up the Sony Z1 f when it finally hits the market? More importantly, what do you think of the name itself? Some folks might prefer the “Mini” suffix at the end to keep in line with general smartphone naming trends.
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms