The LG G2 has been available on T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T for a little over a month, although you Sprint subscribers who have been waiting for your taste of the powerful Android smartphone have unfortunately been left in the dark. Last we heard, Sprint was expecting the LG G2 to be made available “in time for the holidays“ with pre-orders expected to begin on October 11. Well – October 11 is upon us and Sprint has kept to their word and have opened up pre-orders for the LG G2 today.
Now that you’re able to pre-order the LG G2, we’re sure you’re curious to learn when exactly you’ll be able to get your hands on the device if you’re a Sprint subscriber. You won’t have to wait until the holidays as Sprint is expecting deliveries of the LG G2 to make their way to your door on November 8. To make The LG G2 even more appealing on Sprint’s network, the carrier will be offering a QuickWindow case for those who pre-order the device through their website. We really liked the experience LG offers with its QuickWindow case, so we definitely think this is a pretty sweet deal and one potential LG G2 owners shouldn’t pass up.
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-03-31: Sprint LG G2 Mini Carries Model Number LS885
- 2014-03-31: Sprint LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Available Now
- 2014-03-03: LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- 2013-10-29: Police Recovers Stolen LG G2 Handsets Worth $12 Million
- 2013-09-09: LG G2 Arriving On Sprint 'In Time For The Holidays'; Pre-Orders Begin Oct. 11