The folks over at Valve have been pretty busy lately, and this time around, the gaming company did reveal that it will be hosting a Steam development conference sometime in January next year – and hopefully, it will not be able to clash with CES that happens before the second week of January is over. This particular Steam development conference has been titled “Steam Dev Days” where it will happen for a couple of days over at Seattle’s Washington State Convention Center. In this games developer conference, we will be treated to the likes of panels, instruction, and hands-on apart from other Steam products. There will also be talk of Virtual Reality, which is something that Valve has not stopped exploring in a myriad of ways.
It seems that the Steam Dev Days games developer conference will be different from the more expensive Game Developers Conference that is based in San Francisco, as it costs a mere $95 per head to attend. All of the events on-site are considered to be off the record, although the sessions are meant to be recorded and made available after the show is over. If you are a games developer, just which particular conference would you go for?
- 2014-04-20 Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-16 Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-13 Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor Recommended Specs Revealed
- 2014-03-17 Developers Reveal That Most Gamers Do Not Finish Their Games
- 2014-03-14 Valve Unveils Latest Steam Controller Design
- 2014-03-02 Steam Family Sharing Now Available For Everyone