Super Mario 3D World is a title many Wii U owners are probably looking forward to as New Super Mario Bros. U certainly scratched their Mario itch when the console launched, but a new 3D Mario game is something we’ve all been waiting quite some time for since Super Mario Galaxy 2 released over three years ago. The wait will almost be over as Super Mario 3D World is excepted to be released on November 22 in North America, and today, Nintendo has released a new gameplay trailer to whet your whistle.
The new gameplay trailer for Super Mario 3D World focuses on a variety of new power ups and items you can expect to experience in the game. As you’d expect, the cat suit makes its return in today’s gameplay trailer, which allows characters from the game to run up walls and attack enemies through powerful scratches. In addition to the cat suit, the Tanooki suit will make its return along with items that turns a player into a Hammer Bro and one that allows characters to clone themselves. Players will also be able to access a portable Piranha Plant that can chow down on enemies as well as a giant baseball.
Next Story: PS4, PS Vita Bundle Being Reconsidered By Sony
- 2013-11-14 Watch All 30 Minutes Of The Latest Nintendo Direct Right Here
- 2013-11-07 Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS Adds Marth To Its Roster Of Fighters
- 2013-10-30 Nintendo: Wii U Still Having A "Negative Impact" On Our Profits
- 2013-10-23 Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set Including New Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi U Starting Nov. 1
- 2013-10-16 Nintendo Releases 27 New Super Mario 3D World Screenshots
- 2012-10-04 Nintendo's new 3DS XL colors and patterns are worth nerding-out over
- 2012-10-02 New Super Mario Bros. 2 Coin Rush DLC arrives in US on October 4th
- 2012-04-10 Super Mario headphones for the hardcore fan