T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch are now available through the carrier’s website. T-Mobile’s retail stores should also start offering both devices today. Magenta has beaten both AT&T and Sprint to the punch. Both carriers will be rolling out the products tomorrow. Current and prospective Galaxy Note 3 and smartwatch customers can now hit up the carrier’s website or its retail stores to get their latest Samsung fix.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smartwatch were announced last month at the company’s Unpacked event in Berlin, Germany. At this point in time, Galaxy Note 3 is the only smartphone, rather phablet, that is compatible with the smartwatch. Samsung will release a software update later this month which will bring support for older devices. T-Mobile customers will have to part with $708 if they wish to purchase the Galaxy Note 3 upfront, or they can put $199 down and make 24 equal monthly payments of $21. Qualifying customers will have the luxury of putting no money down, and making up for it by making 24 equal monthly payments of $29.50. There are no contracts or subsidies being offered for the smartwatch. Samsung Galaxy Gear will set customers back $299.99, it is sold separately and there’s no compulsion on the customers to buy it along with their new Galaxy Note.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: galaxy gear, Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, t-mobile,