T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch are now available through the carrier’s website. T-Mobile’s retail stores should also start offering both devices today. Magenta has beaten both AT&T and Sprint to the punch. Both carriers will be rolling out the products tomorrow. Current and prospective Galaxy Note 3 and smartwatch customers can now hit up the carrier’s website or its retail stores to get their latest Samsung fix.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smartwatch were announced last month at the company’s Unpacked event in Berlin, Germany. At this point in time, Galaxy Note 3 is the only smartphone, rather phablet, that is compatible with the smartwatch. Samsung will release a software update later this month which will bring support for older devices. T-Mobile customers will have to part with $708 if they wish to purchase the Galaxy Note 3 upfront, or they can put $199 down and make 24 equal monthly payments of $21. Qualifying customers will have the luxury of putting no money down, and making up for it by making 24 equal monthly payments of $29.50. There are no contracts or subsidies being offered for the smartwatch. Samsung Galaxy Gear will set customers back $299.99, it is sold separately and there’s no compulsion on the customers to buy it along with their new Galaxy Note.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-09-30: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Will Be Released On October 4th
- 2013-09-16: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Pre-Orders Start September 18 On T-Mobile
- 2013-09-09: Samsung Sells 38 Million Galaxy Note Devices
- 2013-09-05: T-Mobile Launches Galaxy Note 3
- 2013-09-04: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Will Arrive On T-Mobile