Carrier branded HTC One units in the U.S. have finally begun receiving the Android 4.3 update. Customers were dutifully updated about the roll out process by HTC Americas president Jason Mackenzie. It was he who revealed that Android 4.3 roll out for carrier branded devices would miss its previously scheduled release date at the end of last month, and it was he who broke world that Sprint HTC One owners were the first ones to receive this update. AT&T subscribers were the second in line to receive the update on their devices. Mackenzie has now revealed via Twitter that T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 update will finally begin rolling out on Monday, October 21st.
A few days back Mackenzie had said that T-Mobile customers should expected the update to reach them within a couple of days, but apparently the roll out hit a snag, which caused it to be pushed back to October 21st. Mackenzie replied to a query on Twitter, saying that the update has been held until Monday due to an unexpected delay. That’s not too bad though, the release has only been set back by a few days. Barring any unexpected snags, the update should begin to be rolled out to T-Mobile HTC One users tomorrow.RELATED
- Android 4.3 Stability Update Rolling Out Across The Globe For Galaxy S4
- Lenovo Gearing Up To Sell Smartphones In Germany Next Year
- New iPhones Continue To Dominate Japan's Smartphone Market
- Buy Moto G From Amazon Now For $179
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Follow: android 4.3, HTC One, t-mobile,