As expected, the folks over at T-Mobile do not want to be left out of the iPad Air party, and hence, they have announced that they will be rolling out the recently introduced iPad Air this November 1st. Best of all is, you will be able to pick up the iPad Air for nothing, while enjoying free data for life, now how about that?
We do know that T-Mobile has announced that they will offer iPad Air and iPad mini, both with Wi-Fi + Cellular, from November 1st onward, while the iPad mini with Retina display with Wi-Fi + Cellular will arrive later in the same month. These two tablets will be on offer starting at $0 down for those who qualify, and all T-Mobile iPad users will be on the receiving end of 200MB of free 4G LTE data every single month – as long as they own their iPad, never mind that they are still a customer outside of T-Mobile’s purview.
T-Mobile does offer daily, weekly and monthly options for those who want to enjoy 4G LTE data. T-Mobile voice customers will be able to enjoy ‘always-on’ iPad plans from $10 monthly for unlimited data, where it will boast of 500MB of 4G LTE data each month. There is also the option to add even more 4G LTE data in 2GB increments, where these will arrive in just an extra $10 per month. [Press Release]
Next Story: Rovio Celebrates Halloween With Zombie Pigs
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-11-05 T-Mobile Claims They Sold More iPad Airs At Launch Compared To Tablets Sold In Q3
- 2013-11-03 T-Mobile CEO Reiterates 200MB Free Data Commitment For iPad Air Customers
- 2013-10-22 New iPad Users Get 200MB Free Data Per Month On T-Mobile