One of the most highly-anticipated Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PC first-person shooter game has got to be Titanfall as we certainly have been smitten with all of the content we’ve seen regarding the game over the past few months. We know the game will be a serious multiplayer experience as players will run around as pilots who are able to call down giant mechs called Titans that can do some serious damage to enemies, but up until now, we didn’t know when the game would be released. Respawn Entertainment has just announced Titanfall will be released on March 11, 2014 in North America and March 13 in Europe.
That’s not all as Respawn Entertainment is also announcing a special Collector’s Edition of Titanfall will also be available when the game releases. The Titanfall Collector’s Edition will retail for $249.99 and will come with an 18-inch statue of a titan that has a motorized cockpit, set in a diorama with LED lighting. The Collector’s Edition will also include a 190-page art book as well as a poster of a schematic diagram of the Atlas titan.
The Collector’s Edition will require a $100 deposit, which are said to be produced in “extremely limited quantities” and can be purchased at the Titanfall online store.
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-18: Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development
- 2013-10-30: Titanfall Completely Exclusive To Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC; Sequel May Not Be
- 2013-10-29: Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One, Xbox 360 This December