Just one day after the full press render of the device was leaked, Verizon today confirmed that it is going to launch the BlackBerry Z30 next month for $199 on contract. Big Red tweeted that the device will be available this November, though it didn’t reveal an exact date, so one can only guess when BlackBerry’s new phablet is going to be launched within the 30 days of November. Apparently the BlackBerry Z30 is a Verizon exclusive in the U.S., there has been no indication as yet of any other U.S. carrier launching it as well.
The BlackBerry Z30 was announced back in September, it is the company’s first phablet that has a 5 inch HD display. Customers will be able to purchase it from Verizon next month for $199 along with a two year service contract. Verizon Edge plan is also available for eligible customers who’ll only have to pay $22.91 per month for 24 months. As previously rumored, Verizon’s variant of the BlackBerry Z30 also comes with support for wireless charging. The phablet has a 2,880mAh battery which is said to be good for 25 hours of mixed usage. Hopefully within the next few days Verizon will officially announce the exact release date, so prospective customers can mark their calendars.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry z30, Verizon,