Just one day after the full press render of the device was leaked, Verizon today confirmed that it is going to launch the BlackBerry Z30 next month for $199 on contract. Big Red tweeted that the device will be available this November, though it didn’t reveal an exact date, so one can only guess when BlackBerry’s new phablet is going to be launched within the 30 days of November. Apparently the BlackBerry Z30 is a Verizon exclusive in the U.S., there has been no indication as yet of any other U.S. carrier launching it as well.
The BlackBerry Z30 was announced back in September, it is the company’s first phablet that has a 5 inch HD display. Customers will be able to purchase it from Verizon next month for $199 along with a two year service contract. Verizon Edge plan is also available for eligible customers who’ll only have to pay $22.91 per month for 24 months. As previously rumored, Verizon’s variant of the BlackBerry Z30 also comes with support for wireless charging. The phablet has a 2,880mAh battery which is said to be good for 25 hours of mixed usage. Hopefully within the next few days Verizon will officially announce the exact release date, so prospective customers can mark their calendars.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-03-18: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Arrives On Verizon’s BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Z30
- 2014-01-26: Verizon Accidentally Rolls Out BlackBerry 10.2.1 Ahead Of Time
- 2013-12-22: AT&T Compatible BlackBerry Z30 Shows Up At The FCC
- 2013-11-25: Amazon Offers Verizon's BlackBerry Z30 For $99.99
- 2013-10-27: Verizon BlackBerry Z30 Render Leaked