Apple’s iPhones tend to be priced at premium prices, possibly because Apple knows that what they sell are hot ticket items and customers are more than willing to pay for them. However if you’re thinking about picking up the new iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c but think that the asking price is a bit more than you would like, you’re in luck because Virgin Mobile in the US has announced that they will start selling the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c at their stores, and even better news is that they will be priced $100 less compared to Apple’s advertised prices.
However it should be noted that these price are for the off-contract phones, meaning that if you wanted to get them on contract you’d have to pay what everyone else is paying, but for those who don’t want to be tied to a contract, this could be a good deal. What this means is that customers will be able to purchase the iPhone 5s starting from $550, with the iPhone 5c starting at $450. It is unknown as to how long this offer will last but if you wanted to cash in on this deal, you better move quick, especially when you take into account how the iPhones have been selling like hotcakes even without the $100 discount.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29: iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27: Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile