Wikitude Studio has received an upgrade which brings a number of interesting features, such as a new transparent background for text augmentations, zooming ability for target images and a number of tweaks to the user interface. One major addition is video augmentations. For those who don’t know, Wikitude Studio is an online augmented reality tool that allows users to create, manage and publish augmented reality experiences.
So Wikitude Studio users can now add video augmentations in their AR projects. Adding videos is actually quite easy, users have to insert the appropriate URL for the video and match the file with a source trigger. Wikitude Studio is capable of working with self-hosted videos or videos that are hosted on Vimeo and YouTube, by default. Apart from this, the static canvas has been replaced with a zoomable canvas in Studio, which allows users to zoom in and out of their target image. This increases ease of use, particularly when users are working with large target images such as panoramas. With the addition of a transparent background option for text augmentations, users are now free to insert text anywhere they want while giving only minimal consideration to the background. The updated Wikitude Studio is now live, updated and ready to use.RELATED
- Twitter Reverts Changes To Its Blocking Policy After User Feedback
- Flickr Goes Down As Yahoo Struggles To Get Mail Up And Running
- Gmail To Display Email Images By Default
- Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- Man Slapped With $183,000 Fine For Participating In A DDoS Attack For 1 Minute
- Follow: augmented reality,