You know for sure that when the two behemoths of the video game console market, the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (PS4 for short) come together, sparks are bound to fly from both sides of the divide. There will be hardcore fans supporting their respective favorite consoles, ensuring that they magnify every single flaw of the competition, while highlighting the strengths of their own. When it comes to one of the biggest soccer games to roll out each year, FIFA 14 is set to grace sales charts soon for both the Xbox One and PS4. It does seem that the Xbox One version has a slight advantage over the PS4 version, where PS4 users will have to learn to rely on the system’s automatic 15 minute recording feature, while the Xbox One version will automatically record all of your best FIFA 14 moments so that you have one less thing to worry about, now how about that?
Among the key moments in the game that the Xbox One’s FIFA 14 will record include scoring a goal and your ‘keeper making good saves, and you can always return to relive those moments from the Xbox menu. For PS4 users, you can only access and edit events from the previous 15 minutes of gameplay using a press of the DualShock 4′s share button. Knowing this, will it influence which particular next gen console that you will pick up?
Next Story: Broadband Connectivity Arrives In Space
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2014-03-13: Xbox One Closes In On PS4 In February 2014 NPD Figures