The 2013 Apple Black Friday deals have finally been confirmed, the company confirmed today that it is going to offer deals both online and its retail stores. In the online store, special Black Friday pricing for products will be available from midnight to midnight, so customers will have a full 24 hours to get their orders in. Apple is likely to cater to a large number of customers on Black Friday, not only due to the discounts it is going to offer, but it hasn’t been long since the company released several new products. Customers will be lining up to purchase its new iPhones, iPads and even its refreshed MacBooks.
Up till now, Apple hasn’t said exactly what the special pricing is going to be and which products will be eligible. Last year, nominal discounts were offered on the prices of iPads, iPods as well as various other products. Apple shaved off $100 on MacBooks on Black Friday last year, and with the company only recently having refreshed the Retina MacBook Pro models, customers holding out on them will now have an added incentive after Thanksgiving. Products purchased through the Apple online store will be shipped free of charge on Black Friday, customers won’t have to make the minimum spend they’re usually required to qualify for free shipping. [Image via 9to5Mac]
Next Story: Top BlackBerry Executives Depart Company
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash