Back in September, Adobe launched the Photoshop Photography Program for customers who were already using Creative Suite 3 or later. The program provides access to Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5 plus additional feature updates and upgrades as they become available, Behance ProSite and 20GB of cloud storage all through Adobe Creative Cloud for just $9.99 per month as an annual subscription. Adobe has removed the initial restriction of owning Creative Suite 3 for a limited time, thus allowing anyone and everyone to take advantage of this program.
However, this promotion is being run for a limited time. Interested customers can sign up through Adobe’s website during the promotion period which runs from today and ends on December 2nd, 2013. The original deal, which requires customers to own a previous version of Creative Suite or Photoshop Extended, runs through December 31st, 2013 and offers the same benefits for the same annual subscription charges. This is certainly a good deal for those users who don’t own Creative Suite 3, and given the relatively short amount of time this deal is being run for, its best that those enticed by it sign up sooner rather than later. For $10 per month, users can have their own fully customizable professional portfolio on Behance, as well as 20GB cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration apart from access to Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5.
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2014-01-23: Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2014-01-17: Adobe Lightroom For iPad Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2013-11-20: Adobe Opens Up Photoshop Photography Program For Everyone
- 2013-11-12: Facebook Requires Users Compromised By Adobe Hack To Change Passwords