There’s no doubt the HTC One is one flagship phone that has made a huge impact on the mobile industry as we’re sure many of you are looking at HTC in a new light these days. The HTC One has become so popular, HTC even went ahead and released an HTC One Mini and HTC One Max. Now that HTC have created larger and smaller versions of its HTC One, many people are wondering, “what’s next?” from HTC. It looks like the next device will be the HTC M8, which reportedly will be the first Sense 6.0 device. Today, photos of the HTC M8 apparently leaked online.
The HTC M8 leaker posted these images to the Baidu Tieba forums, which shows off the upcoming smartphone with a blue chassis as well as a gold one. Judging by the leaked images, HTC looks like they’ve made some slight tweaks to the body of the HTC M8, which many are considering it to be HTC’s next flagship device coming out next year. One of the most obvious changes is the large hole above the camera, which the leaker suggests it might be a hole for a second rear-facing camera. Having a second camera doesn’t make much sense, so we think it’d be better used as a fingerprint reader, which HTC already announced would be included in its HTC Max.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-07 Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03 HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31 HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30 HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27 Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive