It has not been smooth sailing exactly for Samsung when it comes to the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean updates for the Samsung Galaxy S3 as well as Galaxy S4 as we have reported on their respective situations. Good news then, for those who happen to own the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, as the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update is now officially available for the non-LTE version as well as the LTE-enabled model of the phablet.
It has also been touted that this particular update is a whole lot more stable compared to the rather cranky Android 4.3 update for the Galaxy S3, which should bring a smile to your face. Do bear in mind that this particular update will roll out in stages, so fret not if you do not receive it immediately. For those who want to get the latest update, you will be able to make use of Samsung Kies on the PC, or to check out the updates on the Galaxy Note 2 directly via the About section of the Settings menu.
Among the new changes include support for the Galaxy Gear smartwatch, TRIM support, OpenGL 3.0 Support, ANT+ Support, the implementation of Samsung KNOX as well as a pre-loaded version of Samsung Wallet, amongst numerous others.
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2013-04-11: Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Starting Today
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2013-04-05: Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100P, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Start To Receive Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-03-26: Samsung Galaxy Express Receiving Android Jelly Bean Starting Today
- 2012-08-29: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Preview