When Apple launches a new product, we know how difficult it can be to head on over to an Apple Store or other retailer to simply pick up whatever it is Apple has released. We know you’ve been told “we’re sold out,” and “we’re expecting a new shipment later this week,” one too many times. Today, Apple is making it harder to find their products in a store near you as they have issued a DMCA takedown notice for Apple tracking website Apple-tracker.com.
Now that Apple-tracker.com has been taken down, we guess you’ll just have to go back to calling every Apple Store in a 100-mile radius to see if and when they get a new shipment of iPhone 5s or iPad Airs.
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps
- Instagram Rolls Out Photo Tagging Feature For iPhone, Android Users
- Google Now Available On iPhone, iPad As Google Search Update