When Apple launches a new product, we know how difficult it can be to head on over to an Apple Store or other retailer to simply pick up whatever it is Apple has released. We know you’ve been told “we’re sold out,” and “we’re expecting a new shipment later this week,” one too many times. Today, Apple is making it harder to find their products in a store near you as they have issued a DMCA takedown notice for Apple tracking website Apple-tracker.com.
Now that Apple-tracker.com has been taken down, we guess you’ll just have to go back to calling every Apple Store in a 100-mile radius to see if and when they get a new shipment of iPhone 5s or iPad Airs.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Refurbished Retina iPad Mini Now Available Online
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well