AT&T is going to release the Nokia Lumia 1520 on November 22nd. The carrier is already taking pre-orders for the phablet which was originally priced $199.99 with a two year contract. For a limited time, the carrier has reduced Lumia 1520 price to $99.99 with a standard two year contract. The phablet is also available through the Microsoft Store and Redmond is offering free app credit with every purchase. AT&T’s newly discounted price gives the carrier a leg up over the Microsoft Store. It should be kept in mind though that this discounted price is only available through AT&T’s online store.
The reduced price is likely to entice customers who had been holding off on purchasing the Nokia Lumia 1520. AT&T’s online store states that this is promotion is being run for a limited time only and is likely to continue until stocks last. There’s no way of ascertaining when the online store will run out of stock, so its better to get your pre-order in if you’re serious about picking up Nokia’s new device. Earlier today we reported that some AT&T locations have already begun selling the Lumia 1520. Quite a few customers have already picked up units despite the fact that the official release date if November 22nd. One customer bought the Lumia 1520 off contract from AT&T for $540.
Next Story: PS4 'Blue Light Of Death' Haunts Customers
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16 Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-02-26 Lumia 1520 With WP8.1 Could Be Relaunched By AT&T
- 2014-01-10 32GB Lumia 1520 Appears On AT&T's Website
- 2014-01-07 32GB Lumia 1520 Rumored To Arrive On AT&T January 10
- 2013-12-19 More On Black Update For AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, Lumia 1520 Gets New Firmware Too
- 2013-11-10 32GB Lumia 1520 For AT&T Rumored To Arrive In The Near Future